Thursday, September 4, 2008

My ExPecTaTioN ABouT InFoRmaTioN LiTeRacY(IL)..

This semester is my final semester at CFS IIUM before I enter the main campus at Gombak. For this semester, I take 5 subjects that are Information Literacy (IL), Programming, Physic, Mathematics III and English. Before I start my studies in this sem, I always thinking about how I am going to score all the subjects including IL. My first impression about IL is it is difficult to score same like programming. Therefore, I’m afraid if I cannot score it. After I enter IL class for the first time, Madam Aisyah told that this subject is like computer 1 but it has a lot of new terms to memorise. This means that I must read the book repeatedly compared to computer 1. When I start learning this subject, I found that it is quite boring because it is just read and read. However, finally I feel more interested to learn IL because it give me a lot of information that I have to know as an ICT student. As we can see nowadays, everyone uses IT as a medium for teaching in school, to manage ,to collect and to do research and to store data and information. It means that job opportunities for ICT student is wide. Therefore I think that IL is very important for me because it can make me become more knowledgeable than before especially about IT information.As a result, I can get a job that related to IT easily. This can help me to get a better job in my future. Besides, all the informations in IL subject are useful for me to be careful when I want to do online transaction. I really hope that I can score this subject with the help from Madam Ayu Rafikah and my collegues that are good on this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment